1. Although we make every effort to accurately represent the services and/or products presented on this website, we make no assurance, representation or promise regarding future earnings or income, or that you will make any specific amount of money, or any money at all, or that you will not lose money.
2. Earnings or income statements, or examples of earnings or income, represent estimates of what you may earn; however, there is no promise or guarantee that you my experience the same level of earnings or income.
3. There is no assurance that any prior success or past results regarding earnings or income may be an indication of your future success or results.
4. Statements or examples of actual earnings on this website that are attributed to a specified individual or business are true and correct, and we will verify them upon request and also provide statements of expected typical results (email compliance.officer-at-); however, these statements or examples should not be viewed as promises or guarantees of earnings or income. Earnings and income potential are affected by a number of factors over which we have no control, including but not limited to your financial condition, talent, skills, level of effort, motivation, past experience and education, your competition, and changes within the market.
5. Operating a business on the Internet involves unknown risks. You should make decisions based on information provided through services and/or products presented on this website with the understanding that an Internet business may not be suitable for you, and that you could experience significant losses or fail to generate any earnings or income at all.
6. You should undertake your own due diligence regarding your evaluation of any services and/or products presented on this website, and this includes relying on qualified professional advisors to assist you with your evaluation.
7. For the foregoing reasons, you agree that we are not responsible for any decision you may make regarding any information presented on this website or any of the services and/or products presented on this website.
- Killer Resources for Freelancers … and an Option for Those Who Don’t Want to Go It AloneThis week, Stefanie Flaxman and I yielded the floor to a pair of smart gentlemen who we don’t hear from quite as often as we used to. And we featured a writer you haven’t seen on Copyblogger before. Her debut post for us is a must-read for writers who like being able to pay their […]Sonia Simone
- Rainmaker Digital is at Your ServiceWe’ve launched a lot of things over the last decade. Software, SaaS, WordPress hosting, WordPress design frameworks, themes, courses, certification, live training, conferences, and membership communities. And we’ve delivered tons of free content to teach you how to perform digital marketing, design, and copywriting in a way that works. But we’ve never offered to do […]Brian Clark
- How to Make a Living as a Writer When Creative Writing Isn’t Paying the BillsI never thought of myself as an entrepreneur. Growing up, I filled journals with poetry, drawings, and stories. I studied playwriting and performance in graduate school. The thought of running a business or putting a price tag on my creativity was icky. Then real life happened. Newsflash: landlords don’t accept poetry for rent. For a […]Alaura Weaver
- Killer Resources for Freelancers … and an Option for Those Who Don’t Want to Go It Alone
What Day is Here?
November 2017 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Google loves content curation
- This RSS feed URL is deprecatedThis RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news […]
- Seattle leaders look to push 'refresh' button with Amazon for 'a new relationship' - Seattle TimesSeattle TimesSeattle leaders look to push 'refresh' button with Amazon for 'a new relationship'Seattle TimesA letter signed by a m […]
- Why tech executives aren't counting Pittsburgh out of Amazon HQ2 race - Tribune-ReviewWhy tech executives aren't counting Pittsburgh out of Amazon HQ2 raceTribune-ReviewOthers on the panel were cautious about Amazon. Ellen Saksen, […]
- If Amazon picks Philly for HQ2, here's one neighborhood that could host it - Technical.ly PhillyTechnical.ly PhillyIf Amazon picks Philly for HQ2, here's one neighborhood that could host itTechnical.ly PhillyThough many places have so far be […]
- In wake of Amazon deal, customers pack Whole Foods in search of lower prices - Pittsburgh Post-GazettePittsburgh Post-GazetteIn wake of Amazon deal, customers pack Whole Foods in search of lower pricesPittsburgh Post-GazetteShoppers streaming into the […]
Powered by Related RSS
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
Work for the Night is Coming
Words We Loveaffiliate marketing app video marketing app video marketing service automated content backlinks blog commenting examples blog commenting for traffic blog commenting ninja blog commenting service blog commenting sites for seo blog commenting sites list free blog commenting software blog commenting strategy blog commenting tips bloggbuddy offer bloggbuddy review blogger blogging content content curation content is money digital marketing trends entertainment get backlinks google likes content having fun help writing content income I need content joint venture partners like marketing tips mini affiliate marketing mall more month than you have money online video promotional portals seo social media marketing surprise gift walt bayliss content curation what is hot widget wordpress content curation work write content youtube video traffic
What Did You Say?